- my outdoor site inspection being this morning;
- boot camp being cancelled tonight;
- Simon coming to pick me up from work;
- not having to ride my bike home and
- having an ’emergency’ lunch in the freezer at work
Grateful for perfect weather on a public holiday Monday and having a park where the pups can run. Go Mia!
Grateful for the original town planning in Adelaide – fantastic to be able to get into the park lands in my lunch break.
Grateful for a beautiful day with bright blue skies today – lovely to be outside.
Grateful for bright light and shade – you can only really appreciate them when you have both
Grateful for living in Adelaide on a gorgeous summer day where this was the view cycling home from a lovely breakfast with friends.